It’s always a good idea to brush up on your contouring skills. I was recently sent a pretty little package from Pixi Petra, full of lots of cream stick goodies.
The Multibalm is your go-to multi tasker….. pop it on your cheeks, pop it on your lips, dab a little on the eyes…..and you’re out the door!
It’s a cream to powder formula, that’s extremely easy to blend in with your fingers. It’s infused with aloe vera, shea butter, and rose hip oil to protect the skin. They apply sheer, but then can be built up to the desired level of color. I love that because you can really customize it for the day or situation that you are aiming your look for.
There are four brightening shades, and one sculpting shade.
1) Soft Strawberry – a clear red hue for a fresh tint. Build up more color on the lips for a more dramatic nighttime red lip look.
2) Watermelon Veil – pink tones for a touch of flush on cheeks and lips. This pink shade has a beautiful color payoff, so layer lightly on cheeks to achieve your desired color!
3) Baby Petal – a soft nude tone for a minimal makeup look. This shade is perfect to give a youthful touch of color to cheeks and lips.
4) Wild Rose – a rosy, must-have shade that suits all skin tones!
5) Sheer Sculpt – natural-looking contour color for fair to medium skin tones. I also love this as a Fall-ready cocoa shade on lips.
I wanted to show you how I like to apply my contour and cheek color, so I made this quick little tutorial that will teach you everything you need to know. It’s pretty simple, but has a huge payoff and makes such a big difference in your face shape. I’m not a contour magician like some other tutorials you may have seen. I like to do it, but in the simplest and most natural way possible. I think if you go too crazy, your skin can start looking muddy or dirty. That’s no bueno for my personal esthetic of how I like makeup to look. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong….just merely my opinion!
I’ll let the video take it from here, and I hope you can get a little tip or brush up on your contouring skills! I adore this product, and also the price tag, and think it’s great to add to your collection for an effortless, chic multi-tasker!